Forum by Global Leaders of International Organizations, NGOs and Corporations to discuss the potential of the Power of Sport to effect society
Sport and Social Contribution – the inaugural Sport For Smile Conference (SFS Conference) will bring the global discussion to Tokyo.
“Think Globally, Act Locally.”
And – transmit your message to the world!
The real connection and linkage that can be obtained through the five-senses by meeting and talking in person cannot be created through SNS, and it is a short-cut for “Smile.”
Sport For Smile Forum Overview
Date： September/October/November 2012
Organizer: Sport For Smile
＜Agenda （subjected to change）＞
- （AM） Key Note by Global Guest
- Key Note by Japanese Representative
- Panel 1: “How powerful the sport is!”
- Panel 2： Introduction of Global Practices
- Panel 3: How Sport can contribute to Social Inclusion
- Panel 4: Not For Sport But By Sport
- Breakout-Session 1: A) Sport as a CSR Tool B) Sport For Development &Peace
- Breakout-Session 2: A) What Makes Athletes Dedicated B) Sport for Environment
- Final Panel: Sports Make a Difference:
- The inaugural Sport For Smile Awards & Gala
* Additional reservation will be required. Apply
- (All day)
- Sport For Smile Cup
Special Cooperation: TBA
Planning & Copy Rights： Cheer Blossom, Inc.